Zara dress, Louis Vuitton speedy, Forever 21 nude heels, River Island watch, Hamsa bracelet, F21 necklace
Today was the day that Jesse and I became husband and wife. *sight* that just sounds too good coming out. We got
married by court and as we were asked to exchange words, I totally chocked up. I couldn’t get the words
out because I was so happy. Hasn’t that ever happened to you?
Anyways, the Church wedding will be in the Summer of 2011 (next year) YAY!!! Planning is much more
difficult than I could of imagined.
Thank You guys so much for congratulating us! It means a lot. I hope you all of you continue to follow
my journey as a wife and mother (and of course fashion blogger haha).
Next, my Daddy’s birthday was on Thursday as well but we Love,
Next, my Daddy’s birthday was on Thursday as well but we
A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Eda J. Le Shan
Vintage Blazer, Primark Shoes, H&M top, Nexus watch, F21 leggings, Mulberry for Target purse, and F21 accessories.
Pregnancy Updates @ 24 weeks (6th Month)
- Major lower back pains.
- Stuffy left ear. Super annoying. I can’t hear my self speak.
- I can no longer sleep on my back. I bought this amazing “J” shaped pillow a few
months ago, it gives my body the perfect balance. I also sleep on my left side
with an extra pillow in between my knees.
- Total weight gain- 16 LBS (20-25 LBS was my recommended weight gain)
I was 89 pounds when I got pregnant and now I’m 105. So far so good.
- A lot of uncontrollable emotions. I get sad and scared a lot but I also feel happier
- I can feel and see Izek move like a little monkey, now more than ever. The feeling
is strong and he always does it when I’m laying or sitting down.
- You can finally see my belly popping out. Which now leads to people staring.
Case in point, today at the mall.
- Boobs are bigger! Woo Hoo!!!!
- Thighs are bigger! Another woo hoo!
- No stretch marks….so far
- Jeans no longer fit around the waist.
Anyway this is everything I have been experiencing so far. Besides the lower back
pains, I love EVERYTHING about being pregnant. I never knew how beautiful it really
Can you spot my baby bump?