OOTD: Orange & Mint + Makeup Tutorial

Here’s my latest makeup tutorial filmed for my YouTube channel. Hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to post a video response just in case you get a chance to re-create the look. I would love to see it!
IMG_4438
What I Wore/Shop the Look:
Peplum blouse from Love Culture (Craving this mint version here!)
Bebe mint jeans *Excellent fit for petite women, I bought size 24* (similar style here)
Tory Burch Robinson Bag *Mini* (Here’s the same version in classic black & in cobalt)
Zara cap toe heels (Similar style here)
Charlotte Russe earrings
ASOS Jelly watch (Same watch but in hot pink!)
IMG_4437
IMG_4441
IMG_4420
IMG_4468
IMG_4419
IMG_4444
IMG_4459

Comments

1. Give me that bag and those shoes!! Love

2. LOVE IT ! <3
    you're seriously one of my style idols :)

3. Hii!
    Your makeup tutorials are amazing! I never thing to try loreal and I definitely wanna try the Laura powder that you used to set your makeup! I’ve just started my fashion blog hope you can check it out ceethrufashion.wordpress.com
    Ciara <3

4. Beautiful! I like your outfit!)

5. Cute. The heels are fab!

6. Love it! <3

7. I love your shoes! They’re amazingly beautiful! So gorgeous!

8. Kinga Horn says:

You’re so sun kissed. <3 Lovely!

9. I want to say one thing, you’re beautiful!
    Greetings from Polish.
    kisses :*

10. Very cute!

11. WOW in love with this outfit!!!

12. OMG love ur earrings! You look so bright, Dulce! Beautiful, as always :)) Greetings from Poland

13. That is a really nice combination, I never thought about it before either! xx

14. very lovely bag

15. Very nice and natural!! thanks for sharing!!

16. Lyndzie @ fashionable footprints says:

I WANT those pumps – they are super cute!!

fashionable footprints (blog)
    fashionable footprints (facebook)

17. very nice outfit and oh my god, i love theese shoes!!!!!!!!

With love from Germany!
    Daisy

18. Love that outfit! :)

19. I don’t like the shoes, but the outfit is perfect! You also look soo beautiful! I’m a new follower :)
    Kisses from Italy,

Mina Masotina from the blog The Style Fever :)

20. Rebecka says:

Watch this musicvideo it’s awesome. The music, the lyrics, the clothes and the make up! :)

21. AHHH DULCE! i love this look so much!!

still being [molly]

22. Hey, I just found this website and thought id let you know that you are absolutely gorgeous :)

thats all and i adore your blog

-kenna

23. I’m so glad to have found your blog it’s amazing and I love your YouTube videos.

XO, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

24. Jessica says:

Hi Dulce,
    question?
    where did you get your face primer the “Benifit; The pour pour fessional” I think that’s what is called?
    also, what other face primers do you recommend that are really good. My skin type is very oily specially around my nose and my foundation seems to always melt. Any advice.
    Thank you.

25. Oh my god, you look so great! where did the baby came from!? ;)

26. Love this! I am buying that top and bag right now! Haha:)

27. Those jeans could not be anymore perfect on you. I am dying over them. Perfect length. Perfect color. And I love how you styled them. Gorgeous!

~CP, Ladies in Navy

28. Love love love this outfit! I’m a sucker for mint myself. And those heels are FAB!

29. Your skin looks gray with this colors =S BUT i loved every one of them!!

30. Great outfit!! You always have such a lovely color palette going on!
    I especially love your bag and bracelets and those minty jeans look perfect on you, I just can’t seem to find a perfect pair for myself..and you look sooo gorgeous!! :)

Kisses, Meri
    merisocean.blogspot.com

31. could you do a tutorial to that hair? :)) looks lovely

32. I really like your style. I really like it. Simple and beautiful. You are my ideal!:)

33. So pretty and stylish. lovely pics.
    Parfum pas cher

34. Those shoes are so sexy! You put together a great outfit but I can’t get over those shoes!

35. Dafuq is happening to your hair?! >.<

36. What brand of video very nice orange nail polish makeup?

37. Klaudia says:

You look gorgeous! I love it! http://shinybox.pl/?ref=edaa6e8

38. Juliana says:

Hello, I am Brazilian and I loved the video tutorial makeup! their clothes are beautiful, and you have a great taste! on the make-up, you could pass the name of the products used? or at least the shadows and eyeliner? thanks for everything, I love you! xoxo

39. Juliana says:

40. Dulce Chola says:

Oh… Em… Gee… You got it RIGHT this time Dulce! This is one of the only times you have gotten your outfit together perfectly and it looks wonderful! From hair, to makeup to clothing & accessories. Although it *is* a bit matchy-matchy, -but- it comes together beautifully. Keep it up girl. More like this please

41. I Love Your Videos And Me And My Sister Would Be Glad If You Could Do A Hair Tutorial Which You Wore On This Video :D
    Twitter:@SofiahJunaidi
    Twitter:@SafiahJunaidi

P.S. It’s A Request From The Both Of Us
    Hope You Would Read This

42. greaat outfit, Dulce!

xx

43. I LOVE that bag!

44. Love your style! The color combo rocks!

45. very lovely! love the shoes so unique!

46. Beautiful top and trousers :)
    Btw, great hairstyle (:

47. Love your style Dulce!

48. love it !! so great everything !! :)

kisses my dear

Marina ,

49. I love your bag and all of your accessories! Really cute outfit.

octoberchic.com

50. What a beauty! Great find! I love the color

51. You are always so cute.. :)

52. Love it!

♡ ♡ ♡

53. Astride says:

Love this! Very nice color-blocking! =]

54. its such a amazing and cute you are and you are deserve for it.