Today I’ll be reviewing this new product by Too Faced Cosmetics. I first came across the Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System a few weeks back at Ulta. I was completely blown away as to how different this product is to anything else I’ve ever seen out in the market. My eyelashes are small, but they’re not that small to the point where I would consider getting lash extension and this would be the more affordable option. I think it’s a great product if you have tiny lashes and hate wearing falsies because it definitely gives you length and volume. But then again, there’s cheaper mascaras that do just that. Watch my video below for a full review.
Product: Too Faced – Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System
- Easy to remove with waterproof makeup remover.
- I didn’t experience any fall out.
- My lashes didn’t stick together even after 8 hours.
- Not heavy
- Too expensive
- Anything more than one round application can make the lashes look dirty and spidery.
- In my opinion, false lashes look better than the fiber extensions.