I just finished filming my next tutorial which shall be up tomorrow afternoon. In the mean time, I wanted to share with you my newest video. I filmed a a “Fresh Face” look which is perfect for spring and summer when you’re not in the mood to wear heavy makeup and you want to let your skin breath. This look is all about embracing your features and making the most of any flaws. It’s also my go to “Mommy Look” because it’s so fresh, easy, and it only takes me about 5-8 minutes tops.
Don’t forget to vote for me here! Thank you so much! Enjoy!
Found all the products on-line too!
- Freeman’s Anti-stress Dead Sea Mineral Mask
- L’oreal Ideal Moisture Day Lotion
- Maybelline Dream Fresh B.B. Cream (medium)
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer (w4-5)
- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder (030 Medium)
- Mac’s Bare Study paint Pot
- L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extension Mascara
- Covergirl “Rose Silk” Blush (similar shade here)
- L’Oreal Lipgloss “Pink Rebellion”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo