My First Offical Meet & Greet w/ Benefit Cosmetics and Macy’s

Hi guys! Today I wanted to share with you all of the pictures of my very first “official” meet and greet from this past weekend in San Fransisco! I had such and incredible time and it’s all thanks to you guys, Benefit Cosmetics, and Macy’s.
My trip started out on Friday. I arrived at the Taj Campton Place around 1 PM. As I opened the door with excitement I realized the suite had a ton of surprises in every corner. There where two large Benefit totes filled with their hottest products and snacks. One for my sister Wendy and one for me. The sink in the restroom was also set up with everything a girl can need to look and feel confident. The room also had beautiful fresh flowers, yummy macarons, a fitted SF hat for Izek and Jesse. They really thought about everything and they sure know how to make a girl feel special.
I unpacked and settled in my room because a few hours later I was going to get a tour of Macy’s and a breifing as to how everything was going to be set up for the meet and greet. After that I was treated to a $1,000 shopping spree at Macy’s with my own person shopper! It was so much fun. Having a personal shopper was great because I was able to get a new wardrobe for a more sophisticated look. I bought a few things that were very ‘Mad Men’. Polished, powerful, and strong.

The day of the meet and greet I woke up around 9 AM. I wanted to sleep as much as I can because I knew it was going to be a long full day of fun. We started out by having brunch at The Rotunda in Neiman Marcus. After that we headed to Macy’s for press and interviews. My heart beat was getting faster and faster as the time passed because I was so anxious to finally meet all of you!

I wanted to thank all of you that came to support me. I appreciate you guys waiting in line because I know it was cold. It meant everything to me to have you guys face to face and say thank you in person for the love you guys have showed me since I first began. I can’t wait till my next one! So grateful!

The last pictures are of my trip to Alcatraz island. Great tour and highly recommend it. Just make sure you purchase your tickets the day before because they are always sold out. XOXO

Oh and my dress is by Sherii Hill.Bought @ Nordstrom.

IMG_6774

IMG_0258

IMG_0260

IMG_0262

IMG_0263

IMG_0275

IMG_0284

Comments

1. Eres maravillosa, me da gusto saber hasta donde has llegado.

2. Dominique says:

Looks like you had a great time. I can’t believe its been about five years when you first started. I remember you were one of the first YouTube beauty gurus I started watching when I was a freshmen in high school! So long ago, since I just finished my freshman year of college. You deserve all the success and future blessings that you’ll receive. Stay beautiful love! :)

3. Anonymous says:

4. Looks like you had an amazing time Dulce! Great pictures!

5. Your dress was amazing
    you are so beautiful =)
    i love your blog and your posts

6. Hoi-Yi says:

You looked amazing <3

7. You are so beautiful !!

8. Girl, you’re amazing :D Hello from Monterrey, NL, México

9. you always look so stunning and gorgeous… i love how you style your clothes…. i love you so much since the day you started making videos in Youtube ………….♥ ♥

10. You look so cute!! :) XOXO

11. You looked beautiful! What an amazing accomplishment:) You deserve every bit of love after all of the hours and heart you’ve put into your work. Congrats! xoxo

12. Love San Fran!! Looked like a lot of fun. :)

xo – Sheila

13. So proud of you! Congrats! :)

14. That is so exciting!!!

congrats hun :)

xoxo

15. Dominika says:

great contrast! your phone case is so cute :)

16. Looks like a lot of fun wish I could have attended. I’ve always wanted to visit San Fran. c:

17. You’re a lucky girl, Dulce! Looks like an amazing event :)

18. Great post!! Lovely photos, thanks for sharing!

xoxo, Diana ☠

19. Love it dulce!

20. someone PLEASE tell me what bag (grey one) shes wearing at alcatraz

21. Love the photos! That dress is ah-may-zing!!!!
    Congrats!! :)

22. Juliana says:

You are so beautiful!

Hello from Brazil!

Congrats!

23. omg please explain whats in that bed at alcatraz. It looks like a ver old dead corpes :((

24. You are very beautiful. Can you tell me if you are using any body shapers, and if you do what is the shapewear for women?

25. Wow, you are benefit’s star )))

26. Looks like you had a great time. Your dress is totallly stunning. Adorable look :D
    xx
    Mira

27. I am so in love with your first outfit, and pictures are amazing!

28. Such a Fashion inspiration!! Love all your posts and how you inspire others:)

XOXO
    Bella

29. Ay que maravillosa eres! So beautiful and such a great sense of fashion! Love this x

30. ChicTrends says:

You look so beautiful! Congrats on everything you’re doing with Benefit! Loving your style, you look fab <3

Best to you and hope you are well! x http://chictrends.co.uk/

31. It is a great pleasure to see you come a long way.
    I have been watching your videos since the beginning and I am glad to witness how much you have accomplished since.

N.

32. You look so pretty, that dress is gorgeous!!

christelpaola.blogspot.com

33. Ileana says:

Does anyone know what brand those sunglasses are? I love the bottom two! Thanks!

34. You are so beautiful!! I love reading you blogs and watching your videos to see your fashion and get inspired to try new things. You have a wonderful family and keep working hard :-)

35. Always look to see if there is water in the water bowl and re-fill it if it
    is empty. In the wild, the iguana must survive so they are
    usually very fast. They’re also far too small even for a juvenile iguana.

36. LOVE the beaded dress you wore at the benefit meet-up! So princessy!

palepinkbeauty.blogspot.com

37. Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for
    supplying these details.

38. Great job Dulce! But my question is what is your job? Thank you I hope you answer me. Ps. I also did YOU A TWITTER layout a couple of weeks ago, and I don’t know if you ever used it. It was a gift from me to you.

39. very beautiful pics you can text for free at

40. morph34b says:

Nice
    Click Here

41. For example, your rental car with a reputable and economical paphos car hire agency is to do a lot driving in
    Central London then the congestion charge is waived.
    0 CommentsItalian sound designer and producer Guiseppe Acito wanted to kick off is the Veterans encounter.

42. @sonia I believe the bag is Michael Kors Selma. I have one in blue, I love it!

WOW Dulce, so proud of you, you are an amazing person and so freaking beautiful!!!! I think you are getting some spam comments since the new layout, might want to get a plugin for that (Akismet is pretty good). Anywho, you looked fabulous, as usual, I love your boots on the 4th picture!!

thirteenthoughts.com

43. Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve came
    upon so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive about the supply?

44. Jessica says:

Congratulations on all your success I wish you much more!
    Dulce when are you having a meet and greet in NYC???

45. Nice weblog right here! Also your site loads up fast! What
    host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate link
    for your host? I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

46. As the admin of this website is working, no question very soon it will be renowned, due to its
    quality contents.

47. I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you create this web site yourself? Please
    reply back as I’m planning to create my own personal website and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!