Mother’s Day Look

Hi there! Wanted to share this look I wore yesterday for Mother’s Day brunch with my Momma! It’s always a good day when you spend it with your family. Special thanks to Izek and the hubbs for making me feel special not only on Mommas day but every day.
(Nordstrom dress, Sam and Libby for Target shoes, Aldo handbag, Kyle Chan Designs necklace, DulceCandyXO bracelets)

Screen Shot 2013-05-13 at 3.36.22 PM

Screen Shot 2013-05-13 at 3.32.09 PM

Screen Shot 2013-05-13 at 3.32.17 PM

Screen Shot 2013-05-13 at 3.32.26 PM

IMG_7641

IMG_7650

IMG_7653

IMG_7661

IMG_7672

IMG_7684

Comments

1. In Poland we celebrate Mother’s Day on May 26. Happy Mother’s Day to you :)

2. Anonymous says:

saludos desde Houston tx Dulce!

Love all your pictures!

3. You are stunning! I love that dress, shoes, & that bag. Love it all like always :) xx Liz Marie

4. Anonymous says:

hold on is that your momma?

5. Melissafff says:

Great pics I’ve always loved that bag

6. A very nice posts and very beautiful photos.

7. I love the dress and shoes. I hope they bring the sam and libby collection to Canada. c:

xo, Janiecy

8. Anonymous says:

Ur mom is so beautiful like u, you look amazing

9. Anonymous says:

I love u so much dulce, u were the first one I started watching makeup in YouTube, even my husband knows that I am watching ur videos all ghd time

10. I bought those wedges yesterday and I love them!! They look great on you. ;)

xo – Sheila

11. the little girl in the third pic is so cute :P Happy Mother’s Day to you!

12. Anonymous 12345 says:

Wow u look pretty as usual :D

13. Nice pics. Hats off to the person who took the picture. You looks like an angel with those apparel. Expecting to see a lot of pics like these.

14. Qué madre más guapa tienes!!! Y tu hijo está precioso!! Felicidades!

15. Anonymous says:

u looking gorgeus dulce

16. Beautiful look :D
    xx
    Mira

17. so pretty!
    a well as that little cutie giving you a kiss ;)

18. You looked absolutely perfect! X

19. You looked so beautiful :-*

20. blessed your little boy, and blessed you as well .

21. Anonymous says:

Your mom is pretty she looks so young!!!

22. I’m glad you had a great mother’s day with your beautiful family!

23. That’s a lovely dress!! Happy mother’s day!

24. Congrats, so family pictures )

25. I can NOT believe that’s ur momma! She is more like ur sista!

26. Your son is too cute, and your mom (or should I say the woman that looks like your sister) is gorgeous.

christelpaola.blogspot.com

27. Your eyebrows look extremely fake! you should try to make them look more natural

28. Please visit my friends blog- fashionsbowtie.blogspot.com her Instagram- fashionsbowtie her twitter- fashionsbowtie and her Pinterest fashionsbowtie if you have time it’d make her really happy if you’d subscribe and like and comment as well I really want to help her get more views/subscribers/likes in all social media xx

29. You look wonderful !!
    Love this outfit honey!

30. Simply beautiful, I love the bright colors and the playful skirt, looks great on you!

31. You are perfect mommy! You look so stunning and gorgeous!!

32. The dress is so cute! Looks very good on you.

33. I love the elegance and simplicity of this outfit. The soft colors are perfect for such a beautiful day!

34. I love your outfit. The color matching is perfect. The design of your dress is perfect for the beautiful sunny day!

35. Love your hair and the entire outfit!
    heykomal.blogspot.com

36. Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous in every picture and i LOVE your style, so cute and feminine :3
    Greetings from Finland!