Good morning! I’m currently watching Good Day LA, drinking coffee, and working on this post. That’s usually a typical morning for me. I have about 15 minutes before Izek wakes up though and then my day REALLY starts.
Yesterday I wore this fun and flirty tribal print two piece. I love this look for summer because the print is trendy and young. If I were to wear this out to the mall or a casual weekend, I would pair it with strappy wedges and a laid back fringe cross body bag in a fun bright color. But i personally love to glam anything up with heels!
* I also uploaded my June beauty favorites yesterday afternoon.*
This month’s favorite products:
- Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream, “In the Buff”
- Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint “Exposed”
- Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint “Lucky”
- L’Oreal lipstick “I Pink You’re Cute”
- Cabana Tan Body
- Flower Cosmetics BB Cream shade BB2 (bought at Walmart)
- Rodial BB Venom Skin Tint shade St.Barts
- Dermolastin Lifting Serum ( Code DulceCandy for 30% OFF)
- Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder