Fall is right around the corner; so to better prepare you, I put together a few sets from two hot fall trends, The Grunge and Nerd. As some of you might now, a few months back I took part of The Fitting Room. I had a great time on set going over these two hot fall trends and I can’t wait to style my own looks for my blog soon!
Grunge is not only a trend but also a lifestyle. It’s a sort of, rolled out of bed, cool, functional and effortless style.
- Signature by Levi Strauss & Co Western Plaid Shirt
- Denim Skirt
- Brinley Co. Round Toe Stud Accent Flats
- Double Grommet Belt
- Brinley Co. Sterling Silver Angel Wing Drop Earrings
- Brinley Co. Rhinestone-Accent Silver Tone Wrap
The Nerd is a trend that I’m eagerly waiting to experiment with this fall. I guess because I’m a girly girl at heart, and it has this good girl vibe that I love which I wouldn’t mind emulating once in a while.
- George Woman’s Essential Short Sleeve Blouse
- White Stag Women’s Skort (Peach Cobbler)
- Women’s Floppy Bow Flats
- Timex Ladies Easy Reader Watch
- Disney CZ 10Kt Gold Mickey Mouse Stud Earrings
- Brinley Co. Knot Ring in Gold Fill
*This post was brought to you in conjunction with Walmart*