Hola amigas! Estoy realmente emocianada por todos sus comentarios buenos acerca de mis videos en Español. Eso me motiva a ser mas videos para todas ustedes chickas que me lo an pedido. Este look es perfecto para una noche de fiesta! Si les gusto este look me gustaria que lo traten y me envien la foto por Instagram usando #DulceCandy. Besos!
Like requested and promised, I wrote down all of the instructions in English.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. First step is to apply an illuminating eye primer all over the lid space and on the lower lash line.
2. Now I’m going to fill in my eyebrows with a cream formula to make sure they’re nice and full with a decent shape.
3. With a small pencil brush, I’m going to begin to slightly cut the crease. I’m doing this step very carefully because you can a clean edge to define a new crease. I chose to go a few mm below my natural crease because I have a lot of lid space and I didn’t want t overwhelm it with glitter.
4. Taking a blending brush, I’m going to apply a soft brown eyeshadow color on the brow bone. Make sure it’s well blended with the crease you created.
5. With a flat shader brush, I’m going to take a shimmery gold tone shadow and I’m going to apply it on the lid below the new crease. This is going to serve as the backdrop for the glitter.
6. After that, I’m going to mix my glitter spray and glitter together to form a paste which will then be applied with my FAVORITE MUFE brush #224 on the lid. Apply it carefully and avoid passing the crease. You want to keep everything below that line.
7. Now I’m going to apply liquid eyeliner and wing it out. Line my water line ans smoke it out with a pencil brush.Curl my lashes and apply a few coats of mascara for hold.
8. Last step for the eyes is to apply whispy eyelashes.
1. Apply a face primer all over the face to prevent your makeup from running and it also gives your skin a smooth finish because it fills in any pores, fine lines, or scars.
2. Now I’m going to apply a thin layer of my full coverage, illuminating foundation with a synthetic brush.
3. I’m also going to conceal my under eye circles and at the same time brighten up the face using concealer.
4. Set all the liquids and creams with powder by dusting it all over the face concentrating on the T-Zone.
5. Next, I’m going to add bronzer to the hallow part of my cheeks and also add a bit of blush to the apples of my cheeks for a bit of color.
6. Outline your lips with a pink lip liner.
7. Fill them in with a matching pink lipstick and you’re all done!
* You can also use a setting spray to lock this look in place all night long!*
Products Used in this video in order:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight Softly Illuminating Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade “Auburn”
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Leather 24hr “Deep Forest”
- MAC pressed Pigment ‘Beaming’
- Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix
- Make Up For Ever Glitter #11
- MAKE UP FOR EVER 224 Silicone Applicator
- L’Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Liquid eyeliner (similar)
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Pro Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
- NP Pre-Foundation Primer
- Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation “Sand Beige”
- Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer
- Clinique Translucent Powder
- Pop Beauty Double Duty Bronzer
- NYX Cosmetics Lip-pencil ‘Rose’
- Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick “Berry Berry”