Hi guys!! Only 6 days until my book officially hits the stores and only 5 days until our big NYC social good service day!! While I’m of course thrilled to share my book with you, I’m even more excited to team up with you guys and SheaMoisture in Miami and bring some fun and happiness to some kids’ lives!
I hope you can join me on Friday, August 7th in Miami (details below and sign-up form here) for my Do Good * Be Good Event. I will also have a Q&A and book signing on August 6th at Books & Books, Coral Gables. And if you’re in the mood for even more fun, please check back tomorrow when I reveal the restaurant for my intimate Dinner and a Book Event on August 5th in Miami Beach to be hosted by a Miami hotel, with goodies, while supplies last, from SheaMoisture at all events! All these events are open to my fans, but space is extremely limited so please sign up today.
Also, if you want to help with the Do Good * Be Good Event and be an official volunteer to help lead one of the stations, please fill out this form. :)
Don't live in the Miami area, but want to live The Sweet Life? I have one last giveaway, courtesy of SheaMoisture and a Miami hotel, for one lucky winner to win a trip to Miami and experience "The Sweet Life!" This giveaway only lasts a few days, so don't hesitate to enter to win at the bottom of the page! I will pick the winner this Saturday, August 1st!
The winner will receive...
- VIP/Behind the Scenes access to all The Sweet Life Events from Wednesday, August 5th through Friday, August 7th
- Intimate "Dinner and A Book" gathering at a Miami Hotel (restaurant info coming soon) on Wednesday 8/5
- Book event on Thursday 8/6 at Books and Books, Coral Gables where you get to ask one of the questions on camera during the event
- Access to the Do Good * Be Good event on Friday 8/7 in Overtown, Miami to benefit a youth summer camp
- VIP hosting of event station at the Do Good * Be Good event
- Luxury accommodation at a Miami hotel
- Roundtrip travel (air or rail) and transfers to Miami
- Autographed, frame worthy poster of the cover of The Sweet Life Book
- A beauty filled bag of goodies including the new Fruit Fusion line of hair care products from SheaMoisture
*entrants must be over the age of 18 and a U.S. resident.
Drinks and a Book Event
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Hotel Info Coming Soon...check back for details!
Books & Books, Coral Gables
Thursday, August 6, 2015, 6 p.m.
There will be a 25-30 minute talk, Q&A, and signing.
265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables, FL 33134
Do Good * Be Good Event
Friday, August 7, 2015
Overtown Summer Camp * TBD
Arts & Crafts, Fun & Games, Hair Tutorials, Mentorship and more. I’ll be doing a reading from my book and quick Q&A. Thanks for all the love and support and see you in Miami!!