Today I wanted to share with you a simple, clean, and fresh makeup look for spring and summer. Gorgeous bronzy eye makeup lined with olive green liner, soft lashes and brows The eyes are the perfect pair to the pink lips and sun kissed, glowing skin.
I love this look because it really enhances facial features in a very natural and soft way. It’s also a great wearable look that can be intensified for nighttime by adding deeper shades of brown on the sockets of the eyes and a few more coats of mascara.
The products used to create this look:
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Ex-'glow'-sion Moisture Cream with Vitabeads
- Pixi By Petra Palette Bronzette
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte (Here's the pearl one which will look great too)
- MAC Powerchrome Eye Pencil 'Rich Glance'
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Eyeliner 'Olive Lustre'
- it! Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara
- L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil
- Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow & Concealer Primer
- Pur Minerals Disappearing Act 4-in-1 concealer 'Medium'
- Bésame Cosmetics Brightening French Vanilla Face Powder
- Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Tint 'Charmed'
- Pixi by Petra Lip Lift Max
I hope you guys get a chance to try this lovely look out on yourself and of course I would love to see your own recreation. Use #DulceCandy
Also, do you guys like this new filming set up for makeup tutorial?
Thank you for stopping by and please leave me your requests down below.