Today I was inspired by the beautiful and sexy Italian actress, Sophia Loren. I was watching “Houseboat ” last night on Netflix and I was completely captivated by her presence and beauty. This inspired me to create her signature look.Defined brows, long narrow cat eyes lined in such matter that made her eyes appear bigger. She often paired this look with a nude or peach tone lip and a little bit of bronzer to define her major cheekbones.
Here’s my modern take of this iconic look.
Products used to create this look:
- Aero Minerale Sheer Hydrating Mineral Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer
- L'Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Powder
- Beauty Treats Face Contour Palette
- Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow and Concealer Primer
- L'Oréal Paris Felt Tip Liquid Liner
- Stila Eye Kajal 'Topaz'
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes '605'
- Smashbox Always Sharp Liner 'Melon'
- MUFE Artist Plexi-Gloss '301P'
Also, please leave me your request of an 'Iconic Beauties' makeup you would love for me to recreate for an upcoming video.