I recently picked up this gorgeous new Lorac palette a few days ago while on my monthly trip to Ulta (it’s exclusive to the store). It’s a gorgeous new edition to my makeup collection because it contains fun and vibrant eyeshadows that compliment my spring and summer looks.
Today I went with a safe selection to make it more wearable for day time activities. A wash of plum on the crease and lower lash line, accented with a bronzy shade for a pop in the center of the lid. I paired this look with similar tone lips to bring the whole look together. I honestly feel that it looks better in lieu of nude or pink-ish lips.
- Urban Decay ‘Original' Primer Potion
- LORAC Alter Ego Heartbreaker Palette
- Styli- Style The Stylus Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarte Gifted Mascara
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette
- Ben Nye Luxury Face Powder ‘Buff’
- MAC Powder Blush ‘Coppertone’
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish ‘Gold Deposit’
- Buxom Total Fixation Set & Refresh Face Mist
- Tate TarteGuard 30
- Nabi Cosmetics ‘Mauve’ Lip-liner
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick ‘Melted Fig'
Hope you get a a chance to try this look!
Thank you to everyone who tagged me (#DulceCandy) on Instagram to create this look using this palette!