Just a few months ago I had the opportunity to go behind the scenes of a top secret project that I was very eager to tell you guys about. Well, the time is finally here and I get to share all of this behind the scenes content I shot while I was there. For the entire two days of the shoot, everyone’s creative minds where working together to create the first ever Wet N Wild commercial. And guess what?! I even made an appearance! What a huge honor!
In this new makeup tutorial, I recreated a more wearable version of the look that was featured in the commercial. Even though I toned it down, it still feels daring, bold, and fun. And it’s definitely a look that I can have lots of fun with. Enjoy!
Product list in order::
- Fergie Center Stage Collection Take on the Day eye primer
- Color Icon Eye Shadow Palette in “I’m His Breezy”
- Mega Liner “Black Sparkle”
- Color Icon Eye Shadow Single in “Suede”
- Color Icon Glitter Single in “Distortion”
- Fergie Center Stage Collection Turn Up the Volume Full Blast Mascara
- Cover All Foundation in shade “818″
- Fergie Center Stage Collection Take on the Day Mattifying Powder
- Color Icon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink
- Mega Last Lip Color ‘Tinker Bell”
This commercial was directed by high fashion director David LaChapelle!!!